Arabian Motors Group
|Headquarters||Template:Country data Kuwait Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Key people||Hamad M. Al-Wazzan (Founder and Managing Director)|
|Products||Automotive goods and services|
Arabian Motors Group (AMG) W.L.L. (Arabic: المجموعة العربية للسيارات) is a limited liability Kuwaiti company, entirely owned by the Al-Wazzan Holdings Group. Established in 1983, AMG is the authorized dealer/importer of the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury automotive brands in Kuwait and Iraq. AMG's partnership with Ford Motor Company started in 1986.
With over 450 employees in Kuwait, the establishment runs four state of the art dealership facilities located in prime locations (Shuwaikh, Ahmadi and Jahra). AMG was also responsible for opening the first QualityCare quick service center in the Middle East in May 2000. The first purpose-built facility, comprising of 3,750 square meters, included a service and spare parts area with an integrated, air-conditioned customer waiting lounge and indoor parking amenities. Its service department initially offered 13 service bays, with 12 Ford-trained technicians able to accommodate one-hundred service repairs per day. At present, two QualityCare quick service centers form part of their operations. The facilities are open from 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday to Wednesday and 8 AM to 4:30 PM on Thursdays .
In April 2004, the company was awarded the Award of Excellence by Ford's Worldwide Direct Market Operations for achieving their highest ever sales at the time, an increase of twenty percent from 2003. In September 2005, AMG also delivered its 5,000th Ford Explorer SUV, stating the nameplate is "stronger than ever".
- "Arabian Motors Group, 2007". http://www.zawya.com/cm/profile.cfm/cid248952/. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.
- "Arabian Motors Group Iraq, 2007". http://www.ford.com.kw/ford_iraq.htm. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.
- "Ford's first QualityCare Service Centre in the Middle East opens in Kuwait, 2000". http://media.ford.com/newsroom/release_display.cfm?release=4777. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.
- "QualityCare Service Center Opening Hours". http://www.fordkuwait.com/shuwaikh_qc.htm. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.
- "Arabian Motors Group Recognized for Achieving Highest Sales Ever for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury in Kuwait, 2004". http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=18020&make_id=93. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.
- "AMG delivers its 5,000th Ford Explorer in Kuwait, 2005". http://www.zawya.com/marketing.cfm?zp&p=/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20050910055950. Retrieved on 2007-09-23.