Mazda D platform
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Autozam Scrum keicar is a badge-engineered Suzuki Every sold by Mazda. Therefore its DL (1991-95) and DG (1999-) code does not refer to a Mazda platform.
- 1993-1995 Ford Festiva (hatchback)
- 1990-1996 Autozam Revue (sedan) sold as the 121 outside Japan during the same time period.
A minor update to the DB.
The DY is another name for the Ford B3 platform.
- Ford Ecostar
- 2003-2008 Ford Fiesta
- Ford Fusion (European version)
- 2002-2007 Mazda Demio / Mazda2 (minivan)
- 2004- Mazda Verisa (hatchback)